Find books and videos by searching the Library Catalogue.
Here are a few searches to get you started:
The Library is going digital! We have a large collection of ebooks that is continually growing. If you need help accessing ebooks see the Library's Ebook guide.
Here are a few collection highlights:
Below are some shows that you can watch online. Hover over the title for more information about the program.
Access is via the Library Catalogue. You will need to scroll down and click on the 'Online' link and then log in with your UniSA details to start streaming.
Search for, and watch, news broadcasts from free to air television in Australia.
Scholarly (academic) books are a good starting point for your research! They can be an authoritative source of information and provide a comprehensive overview of a topic.
To identify scholarly books ask yourself the following:
- Does it have a bibliography and references?
- What are the author's qualifications / affiliations e.g. are they affiliated with a university / institution?
- Is the publisher reputable e.g. university press or known academic publisher?
- Does it provide the right / expected scope or depth?
- Is it useful for this assignment?