"How does shift work impact on an individual's performance at work"
- Identify the key concepts
- Identify any synonyms or related keywords
e.g. work / worker / job / occupation
Combine these keywords using the connectors: > OR (combines similar concepts) > AND (combines different concepts)
|shift work OR night shift|
|AND||impact OR effect|
Looking for a journal title?
- Enter the title in the Library Catalogue search box
e.g. Applied ergonomics,
select Title from the drop down option
- Enter the title in the A - Z Journals search box
The Library Catalogue will help you find books, journal article and papers. Try searching it for initial material before searching a database.
- accident prevention - aviation psychology - biological rhythms - cognition - ergonomics - human engineering - human factors - industrial hygiene - industrial safety - occupational safety - occupational stress - physiological aspects - rail safety - safety measures - safety science - sleep - stress and fatigue - system design - transport safety - work safety -
TIP: Narrow results using the left menu e.g. Books, Date range or Subject.
Books can be useful for getting an overview of a topic. Search the Library catalogue and narrow results by Format: Book/eBook to them.