Find company information
|Are you looking for?||Is the company...?||Try these databases:|
(may contain some
Find industry information
|Are you looking for?||Try these databases:|
(May contain some
A ticker or stock symbol is the abbreviation or code used to identify a company on a stock exchange. Most databases search by company name or ticker and will identify ticker symbols. Use the below quick look-up sites:
1) To find information on COVID-19 in this database, type in coronavirus OR COVID-19 in the top search bar and click Go.
2) On the search results page, select the Analysis tab. You can then refine your search on the left hand side according to Geographies, Categories and Topics, and Analysis.
WARC (World Advertising Research Center)
1) To find information on COVID-19 in this database, type in coronavirus OR COVID-19 in the top search bar.
2) On the search results page, go to the filters on the right hand side. You can check Recommended to start with or choose a particular category or location you're interested in.
1) To find information on COVID-19 in this database, we can type in covid OR coronavirus OR pandemic in the top search bar and click Search.
2) On the search results page, you can narrow down the results by using the filters left hand side. You can filter by Industry, Geography, and Company as well as limit the results to peer-reviewed, full-text and by publication date.
This database has COVID-19 impact update available for all industry research reports.
1) To find information on COVID-19 in this database, simply search for an industry of your interest and click on a related industry report.
2) On the industry report page, you can see a COVID-19 impact update at the top.
3) There is also an Australia COVID-19 Impact Tool available for download on the top bar where you can apply various filters such as Industry and State, and allows you to export the data generated.
4) Another source of COVID-19 information within this database is from the Industry Insider.
From the Industry Insider page, type in COVID-19 report in the search bar then hit enter. On the results page, you can see a COVID-19 Special Report for Australia which you can access and download. This report provides an in-depth breakdown of how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting every subdivision in the economies of Australia as well as of New Zealand.
A good way to find COVID-19 information in the D&B Hoovers database is through Triggers. A trigger is a single event in time which can be a positive development or an adverse occurrence that provides a business a compelling reason to engage with a client or prospect. D&B Hoovers has a COVID-19 trigger designed to provide users with real-time and meaningful insight into how companies are being affected by the pandemic.
1) You can search for triggers in the Explore Triggers option on the home page.
2) You can also see a COVID-19 or coronavirus trigger when searching for a company or industry of interest (e.g. University of South Australia). From the company's page, select the Trigger icon to see the triggers results.
3) You can also see triggers for Industries. Search for an industry of your interest and from that industry's page (e.g. Beverage and Tobacco Product Manufacturing), select Triggers in the left hand side menu to see the list. If there are a lot of triggers results, you can type in coronavirus in the search bar on top of the results list to narrow down the list to that specific trigger type.
1) To find information on COVID-19 in this database, type in coronavirus AND australia in the search bar.
2) This simple search will already generate a lot of useful results such as the Coronavirus in Australia dossier which compiles information on health, economic impact, travel and consumer behaviour.
Industry classification systems are used by government and business for classifying industries by numerical code. See the following websites to find the codes for industries you are researching: