The University Library remains open to staff and students. Check here for up to date information about Library services impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The South Australian School of Art was first established in 1856 - the oldest of UniSA's antecedent institutions.
The school went through a number of name changes over the years:
In 1963, the School moved from the Exhibition Building (North Terrace, Adelaide) to new premises in Stanley Street, North Adelaide.